Project Life : Week Twelve



Week Twelve was filled with many hospital visits as my Grandad broke his hip. The fact is between work and going to see him there wasn't much to take photos of, however looking back at this spread it takes me right back to this week. This is why I've fallen in love with Project Life. For me, it's a personal diary as well as memory keeping. Just from looking at the photo of my shoes against the hospital floor, I know what was going on. As time goes on, I think I might add some secret journalling to this page.

These photos have been up for a while now in my SC gallery and I've only just noticed that the top middle photo is on an angle when I intended it to stay straight, weirdly I kind of like it.

Supplies : Design K page protector by Becky Higgins, 4x4 patterned papers are from scraps from my stash, all other cards/embellishments by Studio Calico, Tiny word stickers by Crate Paper, Arrow paperclip by Ikea (instore).

No comments