Crafty Boots : Life's a Beach Challenge

I am so excited to be joining the Crafty Boots design team. The current challenge on the blog is Life's a Beach. I am obsessed with being beside the sea, it's one of my 'happy places'. For this challenge I created a 12x12 layout.



Supplies : Dear Lizzy Woodland Thickers, Craft Market Tiny Word stickers by Crate Paper, Various ephemera from Notes & Things and Craft Market by Crate Paper, Paper Strips from Crate Paper 6x6 Maggie Holmes paper pad, Glitter Hearts by Seven Paper (Studio calico),  Whale flair by October Afternoon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Boots blog and see what the rest of Design Team have created - we'd love for you to join us and see what you create.

1 comment

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Emma and welcome to the Crafty Boots family. Great scrapbook layout, where is it you are posing, it looks a lovely place to visit.

I can't wait to see your next project.

Dionne x